Friday, June 29, 2012

Lace Me Up Collection

I am so excited to start the LACE ME UP Collection. The material is a light mint green scallop lace zipper. Here's what I came up with. I am loving the mint color that's coming out and decided to give this gorgeous lace zipper a shot.

I recycled the slider body part of the zipper and used it as the centerpiece of the headband. It's cute and dangles! We have 4 in stock right now. 

Click on the Etsy link to purchase.
ETSY Listing Slider Body



I bought these really cute beige, heart shaped, French script fabric buttons as the centerpiece. I love this design because it's romantic looking. Click on the Etsy link to purchase.
ETSY Listing Heart Shaped


This pink fabric button is so sweet and chic! It's a floral, lace doily inspired design. 
Click on the Etsy link to purchase. 
ETSY Listing Pink Fabric Button

 

 

This is a green fabric button! It's also a floral, lace doily inspired design. Click on the Etsy link to purchase.
ETSY Listing Green Fabric Button


enjoy. share the love. 


Best shopping wishes,

Sarah from theHAREshop

No comments:

Post a Comment