Sunday, September 2, 2012

Little Miss Sofia Collection

It's out a lot sooner than I thought it would be, but sometimes these things work out. There are some things that need to be tweaked, but after yesterday I thought it would be a good time to get "Little Miss Sofia" collection up and running.
I have one super cute niece (my brother's daughter). Her name is Sofia. She just turned one in July and she is the most energetic, curious one year old you'll ever meet! She's fantastic to be around! Never a dull moment.
For her first birthday, I went up to Chicago to see her and my brother and sister-in-law were looking for a headband to match her birthday dress. We went to the mall and couldn't find anything cute or within a reasonable price range. So I offered to make my niece one for her first birthday. This was my first time making a baby headband. But it was a hit!! Everyone loved it!
Here we are together on her birthday. 
She was hungry, so she didn't want to smile for the camera :)

I decided to launch my baby collection last month and now it's here! I'm dedicating this collection my wonderful niece, Sofia. She is the inspiration to my baby collection! 




The HARE Shop has this headband in two different satin headbands: Dove Gray or White:
Check them out here!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/108433449/sofias-infant-baby-girl-headband
https://www.etsy.com/listing/108433167/sofias-infant-baby-girl-headband?ref=v1_other_2

No comments:

Post a Comment